Enoki Miso Noodle Soup
It is quite beautiful sometimes just how simple some dishes can be – like this Enoki Miso Noodle Soup.
Recipe courtesy of Much Ado About Fooding.
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 4 cups water
- 6 ounces enoki mushrooms
- 3 cups kale, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup miso paste
- 7 ounces shirataki noodles, angel hair style
- In a large pot bring stock and water to a boil. Separate enoki mushrooms by chopping off the base and washing well. Reduce heat to medium. Add mushrooms and chopped kale.
- In a separate bowl, mix miso paste with spoonfuls stock, until well dissolved. Add to pot.
- Cook shirataki noodles per directions.
- Serve hot and with freshly cracked pepper if desired.
If you like this, try these:
Portabella mushrooms transform into an easy-to-make, craveable snack with this jerky recipe from Chelsey Amer, MS, RDN.view Recipe
Flavorful black beans, quinoa, spicy peppers and onions are stuffed into large mushroom caps to make this delicious weeknight meal.view Recipe