Enoki Miso Noodle Soup
It is quite beautiful sometimes just how simple some dishes can be – like this Enoki Miso Noodle Soup.
Recipe courtesy of Much Ado About Fooding.
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 4 cups water
- 6 ounces enoki mushrooms
- 3 cups kale, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup miso paste
- 7 ounces shirataki noodles, angel hair style
- In a large pot bring stock and water to a boil. Separate enoki mushrooms by chopping off the base and washing well. Reduce heat to medium. Add mushrooms and chopped kale.
- In a separate bowl, mix miso paste with spoonfuls stock, until well dissolved. Add to pot.
- Cook shirataki noodles per directions.
- Serve hot and with freshly cracked pepper if desired.
If you like this, try these:
Whip up vegetarian blended mushroom and lentil meatballs for an easy and nutritious meal from @mommafitlyndsey.view Recipe
Try out this delicious vegan, one-pot recipe featuring roasted portabella mushrooms and tomato garlic sauce from @theglobalvegetarian.view Recipe