Enoki Miso Noodle Soup
It is quite beautiful sometimes just how simple some dishes can be – like this Enoki Miso Noodle Soup.
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 4 cups water
- 6 ounces enoki mushrooms
- 3 cups kale, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup miso paste
- 7 ounces shirataki noodles, angel hair style
- In a large pot bring stock and water to a boil. Separate enoki mushrooms by chopping off the base and washing well. Reduce heat to medium. Add mushrooms and chopped kale.
- In a separate bowl, mix miso paste with spoonfuls stock, until well dissolved. Add to pot.
- Cook shirataki noodles per directions.
- Serve hot and with freshly cracked pepper if desired.
If you like this, try these:
This recipe provides a meat-free twist on the traditional Korean dish. Finely chopped enoki mushrooms absorb the sweet and savory flavors of the marinade and pair well with the combination sautéed greens and crisp fresh cucumber to create a filling meal.view Recipe
A flavorful mix of crimini, shiitake, and white button mushrooms are sautéed in a crisp, dry white wine before they are layered on the pizza with mozzarella cheese.view Recipe