Robyn from Add a Pinch shares a recipe for Chipotle Mushroom Zucchini Rolls that’s sure to be a game day crowd pleaser.
- 20 whole white or portabella mushrooms, sliced in half lengthwise
- 10 zucchini, sliced in four slices lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- one 7 ounce can chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 medium onion, diced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat a grill pan or large skillet over medium-heat. Drizzle in olive oil and cook zucchini about 3-5 minutes on both sides. Remove from skillet and set to the side to cool slightly.
- Heat chipotle pepper, garlic and onion in skillet until heated throughout, about 5 minutes. Stir in mushroom halves and cook for 5-7 minutes until the mushrooms are tender.
- Spoon one mushroom piece with a bit of sauce into the center of each side of zucchini. Fold zucchini over the mushroom lengthwise until the zucchini resembles a roll. Pierce with toothpick or small skewer for easy serving. Serve warm.