- 3/4 pounds crimini mushrooms
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2–3 sprigs fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat the over to 350 degrees.
- Place crimini mushrooms in baking dish. Sprinkle with rosemary and thyme around the mushrooms. Sprinkle the kosher salt and black pepper over the mushrooms.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Bake in preheated over for 30-35 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Serve hot.