These Lasagna Stuffed Portabella Mushrooms require less than 10 ingredients and are ready in 20 minutes, making this the perfect weeknight recipe.
Recipe courtesy of Jenn Labonte (@jennlabfit).
- 4 large portabella mushrooms
- 1–2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 ½ cups light ricotta
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cup chopped spinach
- ½ cup fresh basil chopped
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Remove the stem and scoop out the gills of the mushrooms. Wash gently and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Brush tops and insides of mushrooms with olive oil.
- Spoon ¼ cup of marinara sauce into each mushroom.
- In medium size bowl, mix together the ricotta, egg, spinach and basil. Divide evenly into the four mushrooms.
- Sprinkle each mushroom with ¼ cup of shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until mushrooms are baked through.
- Enjoy immediately or store in fridge or freezer to enjoy later. For freezer storage, allow each mushroom to cool completely, wrap in foil then place in larger storage container.