Recipe courtesy of Paula Jones of bell’alimento.
- 1 sheet puff pastry – thawed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 shallot – minced
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms – sliced
- 2–3 sprigs fresh thyme
- kosher salt/black pepper
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 bunch fresh asparagus – trimmed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Using a pizza cutter (or the like) cut puff pastry into 6 equal portions. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment or a silicone mat. Set aside.
- Into a sauté pan heat butter and shallot oven medium heat. Add mushrooms, thyme. Season with salt and pepper.
- Using a slotted spoon, equally divide mushrooms between puff pastry portions.
- To sauté pan add wine and asparagus. Cook until asparagus is tender. Equally divide asparagus been puff pastry portions.
- Bake for approximately 20 minute OR until puff pastry is golden and cooked through.