Gazpacho soup is refreshingly cold on hot summer days. This version of the classic cold tomato soup utilizes spring peas and mushrooms to create an sweet, healthy snack.
- 2 cups of cooked peas
- 1 cup of diced cooked portabella mushroom
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup of chopped cucumber
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 garlic clove minced
- As simple as adding all of the ingredients to a food processor and pulsing until smooth.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours or up to overnight for the best and most flavorful results.
Megan of Yumology is a blogger ambassador and participated in the #mushroommakeover 30 day weight loss challenge.