Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms make such a perfect, warm weather meal. While they are perfect for a family meal, they are also excellent for entertaining.
Recipe courtesy of Robyn of Add a Pinch.
Create A List
Make a list for the store or order online.
- 4–6 large portabella mushroom caps or 24 small portabella or white button mushroom caps
- 2 cups crab meat
- one 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup Panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 375º F, if baking at time of making. Otherwise, skip this step.
- Place mushrooms onto a rimmed baking sheet.
- Combine crab meat, cream cheese, parsley, onion, cheese, salt, garlic powder, and black pepper in a medium bowl. Spoon into mushroom caps.
- Top each mushroom cap with bread crumbs.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake for 20 minutes, or until the mushroom has become tender and juicy and the crab stuffing has warmed throughout.
- Serve warm.