Garlic-Bacon Mushroom Bites
These Garlic-Bacon Mushroom Bites are so scrumptious, so savory, and so simply delicious cooked in melted, paprika-spiked butter.
Recipe courtesy of Brooke Lark.
Shop for Ingredients
Make a list for the store or order online.
- 24 large crimini mushrooms
- 1 stick butter, melted
- one 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 clove garlic, very finely chopped
- 4 thick slices peppered bacon, cooked and finely diced
- 2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- ¼ cup green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Pull the stems from each of the mushrooms. Wash and gently dry with a clean paper towel. Dip mushrooms in melted butter, then place mushrooms round-side up on a parchment-lined baking sheet (or in a large parchment-lined skillet or baking dish). Arrange the mushrooms so they’re not touching.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes in the preheated oven until mushrooms are tender and dark brown.Flip each mushroom so the bottom side is up.
- In a stand mixer, beat together cream cheese, egg, garlic, and bacon. Beat until smooth. Spoon into the center of each mushroom. Drizzle with butter and sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake for an additional 10-12 minutes, or until the center mixture melts and begins to bubble lightly around the edges. Cool slightly before serving.
- Garnish with chopped green onions.
Did you make this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us — we can’t wait to see what you’ve made!