Mushroom and Chicken QuesadillaPrint
This easy mushroom and chicken quesadilla recipe is one that the whole family will enjoy, making it a win-win for busy back-to-school weeknight schedules!
Recipe courtesy of Robyn of Add a Pinch.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups sliced portabella mushrooms
- 1/2 medium onion, diced
- 2 cooked chicken breast, sliced
- four 10-inch corn or flour tortilla
- 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil
- one 10-ounce package pepper jack or mozzarella cheese, grated
- Drizzle olive oil into a medium skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, onion, and chicken and sauté until chicken is heated through and mushrooms and onions have become tender, about 3-5 minutes.
- Remove ingredients from skillet and pour into a bowl for use in preparing quesadillas. Carefully wipe out skillet with a towel.
- Add butter or olive oil to skillet, over medium heat. Add one tortilla to the skillet, top with one-fourth of the following: cheese, mushroom, onion and chicken mixture. Cook until cheese begins to melt and tortilla begins to brown on the underside. Fold tortilla over to close. Remove from skillet and serve warm.
If you like this, try these:
Have your steak and eat it too…with portabella mushrooms! Enjoy premium ingredients (like a nice steak!) without going over budget.view Recipe
Shiitake mushrooms and black beans combine to make a veg-friendly, flavor-filled patty everyone will love.view Recipe