Mushroom Grazing Board with Mushroom Crostini
The ultimate snack board!
Shop for Ingredients
Make a list for the store or order online.
- 1 small baguette, cut in slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil plus more for brushing
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, diced
- Salt + pepper to taste
- 6 ounces herbed goat cheese, room temperature
Mushroom Grazing Board
- Mushroom Crostini
- Marinated Mushrooms
- Green olives
- Sliced cucumber
- Cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella pearls
- Crackers, breadsticks, basil leaves and rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Brush baguette slices with olive oil and place on a baking sheet. Toast for 5 minutes or until golden. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil at medium-high heat. Add shallot and cook for 2 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 minutes until tender. Season with salt + pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Spread a tablespoon of goat cheese on each toasted baguette slice then top with a tablespoon of mushroom mixture.
- Choose your desired ingredients from the list above for the grazing board. Arrange on a platter or wood board. Serve and enjoy!