Mushroom Grazing Board with Mushroom Crostini
The ultimate snack board!
- 1 small baguette, cut in slices
- 2 tablespoons olive oil plus more for brushing
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 8 ounces button mushrooms, diced
- Salt + pepper to taste
- 6 ounces herbed goat cheese, room temperature
Mushroom Grazing Board
- Mushroom Crostini
- Marinated Mushrooms
- Green olives
- Sliced cucumber
- Cherry tomatoes
- Mozzarella pearls
- Crackers, breadsticks, basil leaves and rosemary
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Brush baguette slices with olive oil and place on a baking sheet. Toast for 5 minutes or until golden. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil at medium-high heat. Add shallot and cook for 2 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add mushrooms and cook, stirring occasionally, for 8-10 minutes until tender. Season with salt + pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Spread a tablespoon of goat cheese on each toasted baguette slice then top with a tablespoon of mushroom mixture.
- Choose your desired ingredients from the list above for the grazing board. Arrange on a platter or wood board. Serve and enjoy!
If you like this, try these:
The ultimate snack board featuring mushrooms two ways: Mushroom Crostoni and Marinated Mushrooms.view Recipe
Portabella mushrooms transform into an easy-to-make, craveable snack with this jerky recipe from Chelsey Amer, MS, RDN.view Recipe
Creamy, fluffy mashed potatoes meet with savory applewood smoked bacon and meaty mushrooms for an irresistible comfort classic. Serve on its own or alongside meatloaf or pork chops.view Recipe