One-Pan Chicken and Mushrooms
This easy recipe from @unicornsinthekitchen takes about 40 minutes and makes the perfect weeknight dinner.
Shop for Ingredients
Make a list for the store or order online.
- ½ cup flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp oregano
- ½ tsp thyme
- 1 ½ lb chicken breast or tenders
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 12 ounces crimini and white mushrooms, sliced
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Parsley to top the dish
- Mix flour with salt, pepper, oregano and thyme. Dip the chicken pieces in the flour mixture and set aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp olive oil in a pan and sear the chicken on both sides until golden. Remove the chicken.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil and sauté onion until soft. Add the garlic and mushrooms. Cook until mushrooms are toasted.
- Add salt and pepper, add the chicken broth and top with the chicken. Cook until the chicken is cooked completely.
- Add lemon juice and parsley. Serve warm.
Did you make this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us — we can’t wait to see what you’ve made!