Pan-Roasted Mushroom SaladPrint
Put away the casserole dish. Gaby from What’s Gaby Cooking is feeling spring fever with her latest recipe for Pan-Roasted Mushroom Salad.
- 16 ounces crimini mushrooms, cleaned and stem removed
- 4 tablespoons high quality olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 handfuls fresh arugula
- 2 lemon slices
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil and wait for 30 seconds.
- Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring very infrequently for 10-12 minutes until the edges start to turn golden brown.
- At the last minute, add the garlic and season with salt and pepper. Sauté for 60 seconds until the garlic is fragrant.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and let the mushrooms cool for about 5 minutes before adding in the arugula. Once the arugula has been added, toss everything so the greens are coated in the garlic olive oil mixture and serve immediately. Add the juice of a few lemon slices for an extra zip.
If you like this, try these:
Sheet Pan Mushroom Fajitas from Chelsey Amer, MS, RD are a Mexican-inspired one-pan meal that’s simple, delicious, and nutritious for the entire family to enjoy.view Recipe
Mushrooms will become your new favorite snack with this vegetarian jerky recipe from Chelsey Amer, MS, RD!view Recipe
Add a creative twist to your meal with these vegetarian scallops made from trumpet mushrooms. The mushroom scallops are browned and cooked until tender. A drizzle of nutty, caramelized brown butter and vibrant thyme send them over the top!view Recipe