Pan-Roasted Mushroom Salad
Put away the casserole dish. Gaby from What’s Gaby Cooking is feeling spring fever with her latest recipe for Pan-Roasted Mushroom Salad.
Create A List
Make a list for the store or order online.
- 16 ounces crimini mushrooms, cleaned and stem removed
- 4 tablespoons high quality olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 handfuls fresh arugula
- 2 lemon slices
- Kosher salt and freshly cracked black pepper
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil and wait for 30 seconds.
- Add the mushrooms and cook, stirring very infrequently for 10-12 minutes until the edges start to turn golden brown.
- At the last minute, add the garlic and season with salt and pepper. Sauté for 60 seconds until the garlic is fragrant.
- Remove the skillet from the heat and let the mushrooms cool for about 5 minutes before adding in the arugula. Once the arugula has been added, toss everything so the greens are coated in the garlic olive oil mixture and serve immediately. Add the juice of a few lemon slices for an extra zip.