Roasted Mushrooms, Brussels Sprouts and Bacon Hash
Mushrooms and Brussels Sprouts are both so earthy naturally they pair well together. This hash is great for breakfast, brunch or brinner (breakfast for dinner). It so simple to prepare it’s almost a non-recipe.
Recipe courtesy of Paula Jones of bell’alimento.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms – quartered
- 2 cloves garlic – minced
- 9 ounces shaved Brussels sprouts
- kosher salt/pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon infused olive oil
- 2 slices thick cut bacon – cooked crisp and crumbled
- sunny side up eggs – optional
- Into a large saute pan add oil and butter. Heat over medium heat. Add mushrooms and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until mushrooms have softened.
- Add Brussels sprouts. Season with salt and pepper. Cook until Brussels sprouts have softened.
- Finish with drizzle of lemon infused olive oil and garnish with crumbled bacon.
- Top with optional sunny side up egg.
If you like this, try these:
Have your steak and eat it too…with portabella mushrooms! Enjoy premium ingredients (like a nice steak!) without going over budget.view Recipe
Shiitake mushrooms and black beans combine to make a veg-friendly, flavor-filled patty everyone will love.view Recipe