Shiitake Salad Wraps
Shiitake Salad Wraps are packed with veggies and flavor. Watch the recipe in action from @sandra.urbangarden.
- Small box of shiitake mushrooms, sliced thinly
- 2 cups bell peppers
- 1– 2 cups firm tofu
- 2–4 gloves of garlic
- 1 head of butter crunch lettuce
- 2 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp black soy sauce (optional)
- 1 Tspp black pepper
- 2 Tspp sugar
- 1 Tbsp oyster sauce
- Slice mushrooms and bell peppers. Dice garlic and smash tofu.
- Sauté garlic in olive oil, add tofu and brown.
- Add mushrooms and stir in seasoning ingredients. Allow mushrooms to cook for a few minutes.
- Add bell peppers and stir to combine. Sauté until peppers are tender.
- Spoon mixture into crunchy lettuce cups and enjoy!
If you like this, try these:
Shiitake Salad Wraps from @sandra.urbangarden are packed with veggies and flavor.view Recipe
Saucy, flavorful and finger lickin’ good. Whip up these vegan sandwiches anytime you’re craving good bbq!view Recipe