Spinach and Artichoke Dip Stuffed Mushrooms
Shop for Ingredients
Make a list for the store or order online.
- 1 cup packed fresh spinach
- 1 tablespoon butter or olive oil
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- /2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 24 baby portabella mushrooms, washed with stems removed
- Preheat the oven to 350º F.
- Cut the spinach leaves into long, thin strips. In a small fry pan, heat the butter or olive oil over medium heat. Add in the spinach and cook, stirring frequently, just until wilted. Remove from heat and mix with the chopped artichoke hearts.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and sour cream until combined. Add in 1/4 cup of the Parmesan cheese, reserving the rest. Stir in the garlic, red pepper flakes, and the kosher salt. Add in the spinach and artichoke and stir until combined
- Using two spoons, stuff the mushrooms each with one heaping tablespoon of the cheese mixture. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle the remaining parmesan cheese over the mushrooms.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, until the parmesan cheese is golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool slightly before serving. Serve warm.
Did you make this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us — we can’t wait to see what you’ve made!