Teriyaki Mushroom Breakfast Hash
This Teriyaki Mushroom Breakfast Hash from @compstonkitchen is quick, colorful and flavor-packed.
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1/2 lb. ground turkey
- 2 medium russet potatoes
- 2 cups diced bell peppers, any color
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 pint white button or crimini mushrooms
- 1/4 cup Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce, divided in half
- Optional garnish, scallions
- Grate potatoes into large shreds and pat well to
remove excess moisture.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat. Add oil and ground turkey and sauté, breaking turkey into
crumbles, until it is fully cooked (no longer pink).
- Add 2 tbsp of Kikkoman® Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce and stir well to combine. Remove turkey and set aside.
- To the pan, add onion, peppers, and mushrooms and sauté for 6-8 minutes, until veggies are beginning to caramelize.
- Add shredded potatoes and continue cooking for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are
cooked and beginning to crisp.
- Add ground turkey back in along with final 2 tbsp of sauce. Stir well to combine. Enjoy immediately
If you like this, try these:
This Teriyaki Mushroom Breakfast Hash from @compstonkitchen is quick, colorful and flavor-packed.view Recipe
Whip up vegetarian blended mushroom and lentil meatballs for an easy and nutritious meal from @mommafitlyndsey.view Recipe