Teriyaki Mushroom Rice Bowl
Work this simple sheet-pan dinner into your dinner mix for flavor that wows but doesn’t take a ton of dishes or time.
Shop for Ingredients
Make a list for the store or order online.
- 4 portabella mushrooms, cleaned, stemmed and sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil, divided
- 1/2 head broccoli, cut into 1/2-inch florets
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 cups cooked long-grain white rice, kept warm
- 1/2 cup cooked shelled edamame
- 1 small carrot, cut into 1/8-inch matchsticks
- Teriyaki sauce, for serving
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced on a bias, for garnish
- Toasted sesame seeds, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place mushrooms and broccoli on opposite ends of baking sheet. Drizzle evenly with oil, and season with salt and pepper. Toss with hands to coat. Bake, flipping mushrooms and broccoli halfway through, until tender and light golden-brown, about 20 minutes.
- Divide rice between 4 bowls. Top with mushrooms, broccoli, edamame and carrots. Drizzle with teriyaki sauce. Garnish with green onions and sesame seeds. Serve and enjoy.