The “Picanha” Mushroom Teriyaki Blended Burger
- Yield 1 Burger 1x
Create A List
Make a list for the store or order online.
- 6 oz ground Picanha including fat-cap (Picanha= Beef Coulotte)
- 3 oz finely chopped Fresh Shiitake Mushroom
- Salt & Black pepper for taste
Build your Burger with
- 3 oz caramelized Spanish Onions
- 2 Tablespoons of Teriyaki sauce (Below recipe)
- 2 oz Mild Cheddar Cheese
- Brioche Bun Toasted with Butter
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 cup of water
- 5 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey, or more to taste
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- ¼ cup cold water
- Grind the Picanha with fat-cap.
- Sauté diced shiitake mushrooms add a tablespoon of vegetable oil, add Salt & Pepper for taste.
- Add the sautéed Shiitake mushrooms to the ground Picanha and shape the Burger Pattie. Reserve.
- Sauté the Onions until caramelized. Add the Teriyaki Sauce of your preference. Reserve.
- Grilled the Burger Pattie until desired temperature
- Add the Mild Cheddar Cheese for melting.
- Butter and toast brioche bun, add the burger with melted cheddar. Top with the caramelized onions and Teriyaki Sauce and enjoy the most delicious burger you ever had!
- Combine 1 cup water, soy sauce, brown sugar, honey, ginger, and garlic powder in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook until nearly heated through, about 1 minute.
- Mix cornstarch and 1/4 cold water together in a cup; stir until dissolved. Add to the saucepan. Cook and stir sauce until thickened, 5 to 7 minutes.