Vegetable Noodle Bowl with Mushrooms
Vegetable Noodle Bowl with Mushrooms is a quick mix of sauce, set the noodles to boil and a saute later and you’ve got yourself an inexpensive and filling lunch or light dinner!
Recipe courtesy of Paula Jones of bell’alimeno.
Shop for Ingredients
Make a list for the store or order online.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 1 clove garlic – minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 3 packages ramen noodles (discard seasoning packets)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 onion – minced
- 4–6 ounces fresh mushrooms – sliced
- 6 ounces broccoli slaw (carrot, broccoli and cabbage mixture)
- green onion – sliced thinly for garnish, optional
- Into a small bowl whisk together: soy sauce, oyster sauce, sugar, ginger, garlic and sesame oil. Set aside.
- Cook ramen according to package directions (note: do not use included seasoning packet). Drain.
- While ramen is cooking, into a large saute pan heat vegetable oil over medium heat. Add onion and saute until softened. Add mushrooms and cook until just softened. Add broccoli slaw and cook until softened. Stirring as necessary.
- Add sauce to pan and toss to combine. Add cooked ramen, toss to combine. Garnish with green onion.
Did you make this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us — we can’t wait to see what you’ve made!