The Mushroom Masters App Attack with Elana’s Pantry
We’ve reached Week 4- the final week of the Mushroom Masters- and we are going out on the offensive with stuffed mushrooms from gluten-free guru Elana Amsterdam of Elana’s Pantry! These bite size beauties are perfect for every kind of party but make sure you account for extras. Not only will your guests want “one more bite” but these make great snacks at home- no party necessary.
Hustle on over to Tastespotting to vote for a truly superb recipe anyone at your table can enjoy!
Herb Stuffed Mushrooms
Yield: Makes about 24 individual mushroom appetizers and serves 4-6 people
Equipment: paper towel, baking sheet, food processor
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Baking time: 20-25 minutes
1 (1 pound) package white button mushrooms
8 ounces goat cheese
¼ cup minced parsley
1 tablespoon minced chives
1 teaspoons minced garlic
¼ teaspoon celtic sea salt
1. Gently wipe mushrooms with a paper towel
2. Remove stems and place mushrooms on a parchment paper lined baking sheet
3. Place goat cheese, parsley, chives, garlic and salt in a food processor
4. Process until mixture is well blended and tinted green
5. Scoop mixture 1 teaspoon at a time into mushrooms
6. Bake mushrooms for 20-25 minutes at 350° until edges of goat cheese mixture are lightly browned
7. Cool and serve
Wonderful mushrooms pastry.