Blended Chili & Macaroni
This beef and mushroom chili is quick and easy. Add in elbow macaroni for a delicious, one pot meal.
Create A List
Make a list for the store or order online.
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 package chili seasoning
- 1 can beef broth
- 1 can (15.5 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 cup medium salsa
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, uncooked
- Shredded cheese
- Sour cream
- Place the mushrooms in a food processor fitted with a metal blade. Pulse until finely chopped.
- In a large saucepan, brown meat and mushrooms with chili seasoning.
- Add broth, kidney beans, tomato pasta, salsa and macaroni to saucepan; mix well.
- Bring mixture to boil and cover. Continue to simmer on low for 15 minutes, stirring occassionally.
- Serve topped with cheese, sour cream and cilantro.
- Calories: 370
- Sugar: 5 grams
- Sodium: 690 milligrams
- Fat: 12 grams
- Saturated Fat: 5 grams
- Carbohydrates: 43 grams
- Fiber: 6 grams
- Protein: 23 grams
- Cholesterol: 45 milligrams