Blended Crunchwrap Supreme
Shop for Ingredients
Make a list for the store or order online.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 cup finely chopped yellow onion
- 8 ounces crimini mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1/2 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/3 cup nacho cheese sauce
- 6 burrito-size flour tortillas (~10-inch)
- 6 mini soft taco-size flour tortillas (~4.5 inch)
- 6 tostada shells
- Sour cream
- Shredded lettuce
- Diced tomatoes
- Shredded Mexican cheese blend
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook onions for 1-2 minutes until translucent. Add finely chopped crimini mushrooms and ground beef. Cook for about 5 minutes or until the beef is no longer pink. Stir in the taco seasoning. Cook for another 2-3 minutes. Set aside.
- Lay one flour tortilla on a flat surface. Spread 2 tablespoons of the mushroom-meat mixture onto the center of the burrito size flour tortilla.
- Drizzle a dollop of nacho cheese over the mushroom-meat mixture. Top meat with 1 tostada shell then spread a thin layer of sour cream over the tostada shell.
- Top with a small handful of shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, and shredded Mexican cheese then a mini soft taco-size flour tortilla. Make sure not to overstuff the crunchwrap so it doesn’t break apart while it cooks.
- Fold the edges of the burrito-sized tortilla towards the center until completely covered.
- In a hot skillet, generously spray with cooking spray. Carefully place the crunch wrap seam side down onto the skillet. Cook for 2-3 minutes until golden brown.
- Carefully, flip it over and cook the other side until golden brown. Cut in half and serve immediately. Enjoy!