Blended Sausage and Mushroom Stuffed Sweet Potato
Add nutritious ingredients, like mushrooms, spinach and sweet potatoes, to your plate, with this delicious blended recipe from @seasonal_cravings.
Shop for Ingredients
Make a list for the store or order online.
- 3 sweet potatoes
- ½ lb sweet Italian sausage
- 1 cup white button mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup chopped spinach
- 1 small onion, diced
- Parmesan cheese
- Poke the sweet potatoes with a fork. Bake at 450 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Meanwhile brown the sausage in a dutch oven, breaking up as you go. Add the chopped mushrooms and onions. Cook for about 10 minutes until the sausage is cooked through. Add spinach and cook for another few minutes.
- When sweet potatoes are cooked through, carefully slice in half and top with the sausage and mushroom mixture. Top with grated parmesan.
Did you make this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us — we can’t wait to see what you’ve made!