Broccolini Mushroom Salad
If you’re looking for a super simple spring side dish that’s big on shrooms, look no farther. It’s so good you might just want to eat it on its own. If you’re looking for a complete meal, try pairing it with salmon or chicken.
Recipe courtesy of Paula Jones of bell’alimento.
- 1 bunch fresh broccolini, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Into a large saute pan add 1/4 cup water and heat over medium heat. When simmering, add broccolini and cook until just softened. Transfer to serving bowl. Set aside.
- Into a small bowl whisk together: soy sauce, vinegar, oil, red pepper flakes, sesame seeds and garlic. Pour into pan and heat over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms and cook until tender. Pour over broccolini. Toss to combine.
If you like this, try these:
Sheet Pan Mushroom Fajitas from Chelsey Amer, MS, RD are a Mexican-inspired one-pan meal that’s simple, delicious, and nutritious for the entire family to enjoy.view Recipe
Mushrooms will become your new favorite snack with this vegetarian jerky recipe from Chelsey Amer, MS, RD!view Recipe
Add a creative twist to your meal with these vegetarian scallops made from trumpet mushrooms. The mushroom scallops are browned and cooked until tender. A drizzle of nutty, caramelized brown butter and vibrant thyme send them over the top!view Recipe