Broccolini Mushroom Salad
If you’re looking for a super simple spring side dish that’s big on shrooms, look no farther. It’s so good you might just want to eat it on its own. If you’re looking for a complete meal, try pairing it with salmon or chicken.
- 1 bunch fresh broccolini, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Into a large saute pan add 1/4 cup water and heat over medium heat. When simmering, add broccolini and cook until just softened. Transfer to serving bowl. Set aside.
- Into a small bowl whisk together: soy sauce, vinegar, oil, red pepper flakes, sesame seeds and garlic. Pour into pan and heat over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms and cook until tender. Pour over broccolini. Toss to combine.
If you like this, try these:
This recipe provides a meat-free twist on the traditional Korean dish. Finely chopped enoki mushrooms absorb the sweet and savory flavors of the marinade and pair well with the combination sautéed greens and crisp fresh cucumber to create a filling meal.view Recipe
A flavorful mix of crimini, shiitake, and white button mushrooms are sautéed in a crisp, dry white wine before they are layered on the pizza with mozzarella cheese.view Recipe