Broccolini Mushroom Salad
If you’re looking for a super simple spring side dish that’s big on shrooms, look no farther. It’s so good you might just want to eat it on its own. If you’re looking for a complete meal, try pairing it with salmon or chicken.
Recipe courtesy of Paula Jones of bell’alimento.
- 1 bunch fresh broccolini, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame seed oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- Into a large saute pan add 1/4 cup water and heat over medium heat. When simmering, add broccolini and cook until just softened. Transfer to serving bowl. Set aside.
- Into a small bowl whisk together: soy sauce, vinegar, oil, red pepper flakes, sesame seeds and garlic. Pour into pan and heat over medium heat.
- Add mushrooms and cook until tender. Pour over broccolini. Toss to combine.
If you like this, try these:
Add a creative twist to your meal with these vegetarian scallops made from trumpet mushrooms. The mushroom scallops are browned and cooked until tender. A drizzle of nutty, caramelized brown butter and vibrant thyme send them over the top!view Recipe
These mushrooms get a kick of spicy flavor from homemade chili oil! They can be served over grilled steaks or roasted poultry to add earthy heat to a special dinner.view Recipe