Grilled Mushroom Kabobs
A favorite side that goes well with just about any menu are these grilled mushroom kabobs. So easy to assemble and marinate, then tossed onto the grill for a few minutes to let the grill work its magic!
Recipe courtesy of Robyn of Add a Pinch.
- 1 pint whole mushrooms, portabella or white
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 onion, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Arrange ingredients on the skewers in the pattern you prefer. Place onto a rimmed platter or baking sheet.
- Whisk together all ingredients for the marinade and pour over assembled skewers.
- Place kabobs onto grill heated to medium heat and cook 4 to 5 minutes on both sides for a total of 8 to 10 minutes. Remove kabobs to a serving tray.
If making ahead, cover tightly with wrap and place in the refrigerator until about 15 minutes prior to cooking.
If you like this, try these:
Portabella mushrooms transform into an easy-to-make, craveable snack with this jerky recipe from Chelsey Amer, MS, RDN.view Recipe
Flavorful black beans, quinoa, spicy peppers and onions are stuffed into large mushroom caps to make this delicious weeknight meal.view Recipe