Grilled Mushroom Kabobs
A favorite side that goes well with just about any menu are these grilled mushroom kabobs. So easy to assemble and marinate, then tossed onto the
grill for a few minutes to let the grill work its magic!
Recipe courtesy of Robyn of Add a Pinch.
- 1 pint whole mushrooms, portabella or white
- 1 green pepper, deseeded and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 onion, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 pint grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Arrange ingredients on the skewers in the pattern you prefer. Place onto a rimmed platter or baking sheet.
- Whisk together all ingredients for the marinade and pour over assembled skewers.
- Place kabobs onto grill heated to medium heat and cook 4 to 5 minutes on both sides for a total of 8 to 10 minutes. Remove kabobs to a serving tray.
If making ahead, cover tightly with wrap and place in the refrigerator until about 15 minutes prior to cooking.
If you like this, try these:
With meaty shiitake mushrooms, this healthy vegetarian power bowl with a tahini drizzle will give you loads of energy.view Recipe
Rich oyster mushrooms are combined with creamy ricotta and sweet cherry tomatoes in these bite-size toasts. The microgreens sprinkled on top add a burst of refreshing lemon flavor that balances the pleasant earthiness of the mushrooms for an appetizer or snack that is both beautifully presented and delicious.view Recipe