Grilled Rosemary Mushroom SkewersPrint
Paula from bell’alimento substitutes a rosemary sprig for a traditional skewer in this family-favorite mushroom recipe that’s perfect on the grill during a casual summer evening or large backyard get-together.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 4 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 8 medium button mushrooms – stems removed
- 4 grape tomatoes
- four 1 inch pieces yellow bell pepper
- Preheat grill (or grill pan).
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, minced rosemary and salt/pepper to taste.
- Remove 75% of the rosemary needles from the rosemary sprigs creating a “skewer.”
- To assemble the skewers, place a mushroom, tomato, pepper and another mushroom onto an individual rosemary skewer. Continue until all skewers are complete.
- Brush marinade onto the skewers. Place the skewers onto the hot grill and cook for approximately 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve and enjoy.
Save the rosemary needles you remove from the “skewers” dry them out and save for later use.
If you like this, try these:
Sheet Pan Mushroom Fajitas from Chelsey Amer, MS, RD are a Mexican-inspired one-pan meal that’s simple, delicious, and nutritious for the entire family to enjoy.view Recipe
Mushrooms will become your new favorite snack with this vegetarian jerky recipe from Chelsey Amer, MS, RD!view Recipe
Add a creative twist to your meal with these vegetarian scallops made from trumpet mushrooms. The mushroom scallops are browned and cooked until tender. A drizzle of nutty, caramelized brown butter and vibrant thyme send them over the top!view Recipe