Grilled Rosemary Mushroom SkewersPrint
Paula from bell’alimento substitutes a rosemary sprig for a traditional skewer in this family-favorite mushroom recipe that’s perfect on the grill during a casual summer evening or large backyard get-together.
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 4 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 8 medium button mushrooms – stems removed
- 4 grape tomatoes
- four 1 inch pieces yellow bell pepper
- Preheat grill (or grill pan).
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, minced rosemary and salt/pepper to taste.
- Remove 75% of the rosemary needles from the rosemary sprigs creating a “skewer.”
- To assemble the skewers, place a mushroom, tomato, pepper and another mushroom onto an individual rosemary skewer. Continue until all skewers are complete.
- Brush marinade onto the skewers. Place the skewers onto the hot grill and cook for approximately 2 minutes on each side.
- Serve and enjoy.
Save the rosemary needles you remove from the “skewers” dry them out and save for later use.
If you like this, try these:
Shiitake mushrooms and black beans combine to make a veg-friendly, flavor-filled patty everyone will love.view Recipe
This sautéed mushroom pate from @lucimorsels is delicious on toast and so easy to make!