Grilled Steak, Mushroom and Onion KebabsPrint
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 18 ounces steak – cut into 24 cubes
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms – halved
- 1 large Vidalia onion – sliced into 12 wedges
- Whisk oil, vinegar, mustard and rosemary into a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add steak to bowl, mix to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and transfer to refrigerator to marinate for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Soak 12 skewers in water.
- To assemble skewers: Add 1 piece of steak, 1 mushroom and onion wedge. Continue by adding the same. Continue until all 12 skewers are complete.
- Heat a non-stick grill pan over medium – high heat. Add skewers (careful not to crowd the pan, do this in batches).
- Cook for approximately 2-3 minutes and then flip skewers. Continue cooking for additional 2 minutes.
- Transfer to serving plate. Garnish with fresh rosemary if desired.
If you like this, try these:
With meaty shiitake mushrooms, this healthy vegetarian power bowl with a tahini drizzle will give you loads of energy.view Recipe
These bowls use a blend of mushrooms and lean ground bison for a satisfying meal. Paired with grains and fresh vegetables, the dish is full of shawarma spices that are cooled by a tangy yogurt tahini sauce.view Recipe
This recipe uses a blend of lean ground turkey and white button mushrooms to create a hearty filling for tender sweet potatoes. Skip the oven and simply microwave the potatoes until tender for a quick dinner. Pair with a simple salad for a meal.view Recipe