Grilled Steak, Mushroom and Onion KebabsPrint
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 18 ounces steak – cut into 24 cubes
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms – halved
- 1 large Vidalia onion – sliced into 12 wedges
- Whisk oil, vinegar, mustard and rosemary into a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add steak to bowl, mix to coat. Cover with plastic wrap and transfer to refrigerator to marinate for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Soak 12 skewers in water.
- To assemble skewers: Add 1 piece of steak, 1 mushroom and onion wedge. Continue by adding the same. Continue until all 12 skewers are complete.
- Heat a non-stick grill pan over medium – high heat. Add skewers (careful not to crowd the pan, do this in batches).
- Cook for approximately 2-3 minutes and then flip skewers. Continue cooking for additional 2 minutes.
- Transfer to serving plate. Garnish with fresh rosemary if desired.
If you like this, try these:
Add a creative twist to your meal with these vegetarian scallops made from trumpet mushrooms. The mushroom scallops are browned and cooked until tender. A drizzle of nutty, caramelized brown butter and vibrant thyme send them over the top!view Recipe
This easy soup is loaded with hearty oyster mushrooms and filling potatoes. The broth is smooth and buttery, but not too heavy making it a great option for a light lunch.view Recipe