Herb Roasted Mushrooms
- 3/4 pounds crimini mushrooms
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2–3 sprigs fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat the over to 350 degrees.
- Place crimini mushrooms in baking dish. Sprinkle with rosemary and thyme around the mushrooms. Sprinkle the kosher salt and black pepper over the mushrooms.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Bake in preheated over for 30-35 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Serve hot.
If you like this, try these:
Rich oyster mushrooms are combined with creamy ricotta and sweet cherry tomatoes in these bite-size toasts. The microgreens sprinkled on top add a burst of refreshing lemon flavor that balances the pleasant earthiness of the mushrooms for an appetizer or snack that is both beautifully presented and delicious.view Recipe
This recipe provides a meat-free twist on the traditional Korean dish. Finely chopped enoki mushrooms absorb the sweet and savory flavors of the marinade and pair well with the combination sautéed greens and crisp fresh cucumber to create a filling meal.view Recipe