Herb Roasted Mushrooms
- 3/4 pounds crimini mushrooms
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2-3 sprigs fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat the over to 350 degrees.
- Place crimini mushrooms in baking dish. Sprinkle with rosemary and thyme around the mushrooms. Sprinkle the kosher salt and black pepper over the mushrooms.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Bake in preheated over for 30-35 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Serve hot.
If you like this, try these:
This recipe provides a meat-free twist on the traditional Korean dish. Finely chopped enoki mushrooms absorb the sweet and savory flavors of the marinade and pair well with the combination sautéed greens and crisp fresh cucumber to create a filling meal.view Recipe
A flavorful mix of crimini, shiitake, and white button mushrooms are sautéed in a crisp, dry white wine before they are layered on the pizza with mozzarella cheese.view Recipe