Herb Roasted Mushrooms
- 3/4 pounds crimini mushrooms
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2–3 sprigs fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Preheat the over to 350 degrees.
- Place crimini mushrooms in baking dish. Sprinkle with rosemary and thyme around the mushrooms. Sprinkle the kosher salt and black pepper over the mushrooms.
- Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Bake in preheated over for 30-35 minutes or until mushrooms are tender. Serve hot.
If you like this, try these:
Portabella mushrooms transform into an easy-to-make, craveable snack with this jerky recipe from Chelsey Amer, MS, RDN.view Recipe
Flavorful black beans, quinoa, spicy peppers and onions are stuffed into large mushroom caps to make this delicious weeknight meal.view Recipe