Lemon Thyme Marinated Mushrooms
Shaina of Food for My Family captures every last drop of summer with her versatile recipe for Lemon-Thyme Marinated Mushroom Antipasto.
Recipe courtesy of Shaina of Food for My Family.
Shop for Ingredients
Make a list for the store or order online.
- 1 pound crimini mushrooms or button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed black peppercorns
- Rinse and remove the stems from the mushrooms. Bring a small pot of water to a boil, add the mushrooms and simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from the boiling water, drain and rinse with cold water. Set on a towel to dry.
- In a medium bowl, combine the extra virgin olive oil, white wine vinegar, lemon juice and zest, garlic, shallot, thyme, salt and pepper. Add in the mushrooms. Place in a sealed container in the refrigerator overnight.
- Serve with other antipasti or as suggested above.
Did you make this recipe?
Share a photo and tag us — we can’t wait to see what you’ve made!