Mango Mushroom Salad
Recipe courtesy of Brenda L. of Flik Independent School Dining.
- 12 Portabella mushrooms, roasted and sliced
- 6 large mangos, peeled and cut into ½-inch cubes
- 2 avocados, cut into 1/2 inch cubes
- 6 heads endive, cleaned and separated leaves
- 2 pounds cooked red wheat berries
- handful mint, chopped
- handful cilantro, chopped
Sweet Chili Sauce
- 6 tablespoons sweet chili oil
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Combine all ingredients together and toss with sweet chili sauce.
If you like this, try these:
Shiitake mushrooms and black beans combine to make a veg-friendly, flavor-filled patty everyone will love.view Recipe
This sautéed mushroom pate from @lucimorsels is delicious on toast and so easy to make!