Sautéed Mushroom Asparagus Puff Pastry
Recipe courtesy of Paula Jones of bell’alimento.
- 1 sheet puff pastry – thawed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 shallot – minced
- 8 ounces baby bella mushrooms – sliced
- 2–3 sprigs fresh thyme
- kosher salt/black pepper
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 bunch fresh asparagus – trimmed
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Using a pizza cutter (or the like) cut puff pastry into 6 equal portions. Transfer to a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment or a silicone mat. Set aside.
- Into a sauté pan heat butter and shallot oven medium heat. Add mushrooms, thyme. Season with salt and pepper.
- Using a slotted spoon, equally divide mushrooms between puff pastry portions.
- To sauté pan add wine and asparagus. Cook until asparagus is tender. Equally divide asparagus been puff pastry portions.
- Bake for approximately 20 minute OR until puff pastry is golden and cooked through.
If you like this, try these:
Portabella mushrooms transform into an easy-to-make, craveable snack with this jerky recipe from Chelsey Amer, MS, RDN.view Recipe
Flavorful black beans, quinoa, spicy peppers and onions are stuffed into large mushroom caps to make this delicious weeknight meal.view Recipe