Grilled Portabella Mushroom Egg Scramble
Ring in good cheer and health this new year with Hannah Christina’s Grilled Portabella Mushroom Egg Scramble. Mushrooms are low in calories, gluten-free, cholesterol-free, fat-free, and very low in sodium!
Recipe courtesy of Hannah Christina (@ironqueenfitness).
- 2 portabella mushrooms sliced
- Dash of steak seasoning
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 of a bell pepper diced
- 2 tablespoons of diced onions
- 3 eggs
- In a small bowl add chopped onion and bell pepper and mix. Set aside and slice mushrooms.
- On medium heat add one tablespoon of coconut oil and lay mushrooms flat in skillet, season with a bit of steak seasoning. Flip after each side as fully cooked.
- Set aside and pour blended eggs into skillet and scramble!
If you like this, try these:
Shiitake mushrooms and black beans combine to make a veg-friendly, flavor-filled patty everyone will love.view Recipe
This sautéed mushroom pate from @lucimorsels is delicious on toast and so easy to make!