Grilled Portabella Mushroom Egg Scramble
Ring in good cheer and health this new year with Hannah Christina’s Grilled Portabella Mushroom Egg Scramble. Mushrooms are low in calories, gluten-free, cholesterol-free, fat-free, and very low in sodium!
Recipe courtesy of Hannah Christina (@ironqueenfitness).
- 2 portabella mushrooms sliced
- Dash of steak seasoning
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 of a bell pepper diced
- 2 tablespoons of diced onions
- 3 eggs
- In a small bowl add chopped onion and bell pepper and mix. Set aside and slice mushrooms.
- On medium heat add one tablespoon of coconut oil and lay mushrooms flat in skillet, season with a bit of steak seasoning. Flip after each side as fully cooked.
- Set aside and pour blended eggs into skillet and scramble!
If you like this, try these:
Portabella mushrooms transform into an easy-to-make, craveable snack with this jerky recipe from Chelsey Amer, MS, RDN.view Recipe
Flavorful black beans, quinoa, spicy peppers and onions are stuffed into large mushroom caps to make this delicious weeknight meal.view Recipe