Mushroom and Pea Gazpacho SoupPrint
Gazpacho soup is refreshingly cold on hot summer days. This version of the classic cold tomato soup utilizes spring peas and mushrooms to create an sweet, healthy snack.
- 2 cups of cooked peas
- 1 cup of diced cooked portabella mushroom
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup of chopped cucumber
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 garlic clove minced
- As simple as adding all of the ingredients to a food processor and pulsing until smooth.
- Cover and chill for 2 hours or up to overnight for the best and most flavorful results.
Megan of Yumology is a blogger ambassador and participated in the #mushroommakeover 30 day weight loss challenge.
If you like this, try these:
Portabella mushrooms transform into an easy-to-make, craveable snack with this jerky recipe from Chelsey Amer, MS, RDN.view Recipe
Flavorful black beans, quinoa, spicy peppers and onions are stuffed into large mushroom caps to make this delicious weeknight meal.view Recipe