Savory Baked Brie with Crispy Mushrooms
We always say yes please to cheese! Combine melty brie cheese and crispy mushrooms for the perfect winter cheese plate.
Recipe courtesy of Paula Jones of bell’alimento.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 ounces sliced portabella mushrooms
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped rosemary
- 8 ounces brie
- Toasted baguette, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small saute pan, heat butter over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and saute for approximately 1 minute. Add mushrooms and season with salt and pepper and rosemary. Stir and cook until mushrooms begin to brown. Remove from heat.
- Place brie onto a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until warmed through and softened.
- To serve: Place brie onto serving platter. Top with mushrooms and serve with toasted baguette slices.
Take brie out of refrigerator and place on counter approximately 30 minutes PRIOR to baking.
If you like this, try these:
Shiitake mushrooms and black beans combine to make a veg-friendly, flavor-filled patty everyone will love.view Recipe
This sautéed mushroom pate from @lucimorsels is delicious on toast and so easy to make!