Savory Baked Brie with Crispy Mushrooms
We always say yes please to cheese! Combine melty brie cheese and crispy mushrooms for the perfect winter cheese plate.
Recipe courtesy of Paula Jones of bell’alimento.
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 6 ounces sliced portabella mushrooms
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped rosemary
- 8 ounces brie
- Toasted baguette, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small saute pan, heat butter over medium heat. Add onion and garlic and saute for approximately 1 minute. Add mushrooms and season with salt and pepper and rosemary. Stir and cook until mushrooms begin to brown. Remove from heat.
- Place brie onto a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes until warmed through and softened.
- To serve: Place brie onto serving platter. Top with mushrooms and serve with toasted baguette slices.
Take brie out of refrigerator and place on counter approximately 30 minutes PRIOR to baking.
If you like this, try these:
Sheet Pan Mushroom Fajitas from Chelsey Amer, MS, RD are a Mexican-inspired one-pan meal that’s simple, delicious, and nutritious for the entire family to enjoy.view Recipe
Mushrooms will become your new favorite snack with this vegetarian jerky recipe from Chelsey Amer, MS, RD!view Recipe
Add a creative twist to your meal with these vegetarian scallops made from trumpet mushrooms. The mushroom scallops are browned and cooked until tender. A drizzle of nutty, caramelized brown butter and vibrant thyme send them over the top!view Recipe