Simple Sauteed Mushrooms
Robyn from Add a Pinch realized that turning picky eaters into mushroom lovers is as simple as involving them in the cooking process. Try this simple mushroom saute at your next family meal.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, diced
- 2 shallots, diced
- 1 pound sliced portabella mushrooms
- 1 pound sliced white mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter along with olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic, shallot, mushrooms and chicken stock.
- Saute until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.
If you like this, try these:
This Teriyaki Mushroom Breakfast Hash from @compstonkitchen is quick, colorful and flavor-packed.view Recipe
Whip up vegetarian blended mushroom and lentil meatballs for an easy and nutritious meal from @mommafitlyndsey.view Recipe