Simple Sauteed Mushrooms
Robyn from Add a Pinch realized that turning picky eaters into mushroom lovers is as simple as involving them in the cooking process. Try this simple mushroom saute at your next family meal.
Shop for Ingredients
Make a list for the store or order online.
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 clove garlic, diced
- 2 shallots, diced
- 1 pound sliced portabella mushrooms
- 1 pound sliced white mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt butter along with olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic, shallot, mushrooms and chicken stock.
- Saute until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.