Blended Turkey Meatloaf
The secret ingredients to this classic meatloaf is the addition of finely chopped mushrooms; they make it more flavorful and moist.
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1/2 small onion, finely diced
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic & herb seasoning
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoon mustard
- 3 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- Preheat the oven to 350
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mushrooms, turkey, onion, seasoning, breadcrumbs and egg; mix until evenly combined. Form into lightly greased loaf pan.
- In a small bowl mix together mustard, sugar and ketchup.
- Pour sauce over top of meatloaf, spreading until even. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 60 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Calories: 280
- Sugar: 12 grams
- Sodium: 410 miligrams
- Fat: 12 grams
- Saturated Fat: 3 grams
- Carbohydrates: 26 grams
- Protein: 18 grams
- Cholesterol: 90 miligrams
If you like this, try these:
One of our most flavorful burgers yet! Combine Mexican chorizo, beef and mushrooms for an umami-packed burger.view Recipe
Put a spin on a fast food fave by incorporating a blend of ground beef and crimini mushrooms to take the flavor to the next level.
Cheesy, spicy, and savory queso using The Blend!view Recipe