Chorizo + Mushroom Blended Burgers
One of our most flavorful burgers yet! Combine Mexican chorizo, beef and mushrooms for an umami-packed burger.
Create A List
Make a list for the store or order online.
- 8 ounces crimini mushrooms, finely chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 4 ounces Mexican chorizo, casing removed
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt + pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 hamburger buns
- Optional toppings: Mexican crema, guacamole, queso fresco, sliced red onions, cilantro leaves, sliced jalapenos
- In a large bowl, add finely chopped crimini mushrooms, beef, chorizo, paprika, garlic powder, chipotle chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Mix together until well combined. Form into 5 patties.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook blended burger patties approximately 2-3 minutes per side, or to your preferred level of doneness.
- Remove blended burger patties from heat and toast buns in the same skillet. Assemble blended burgers with your favorite toppings. Enjoy!