Mighty Mushroom Blended Burger
- 1/2 pound any variety mushroom
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 buns
- Finely dice mushrooms or gently pulse in food processor.
- In skillet, warm 1 tablespoon olive oil on medium-high heat and add mushrooms, cooking 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove from heat and cool 5 minutes. Transfer cooled mushrooms to medium bowl.
- Add ground beef and salt, mixing until combined. Make 4 patties.
- Add remaining olive oil to pan and cook burger patties on medium-high heat until internal temperature reaches at least 160 F. Plate and add desired toppings to bun.
Recommended toppings include: pickled peppers, crumbled blue cheese and watercress greens.
If you like this, try these:
These party meatballs stay juicy by using a blend of lamb and mushrooms. Inspired by the filling of dolmas, they are loaded with aromatic fresh herbs, and rice adds tenderness to each bite. The simple dipping sauce offers a tangy twist for an appetizer that is sure to disappear quickly!view Recipe
These bowls use a blend of mushrooms and lean ground bison for a satisfying meal. Paired with grains and fresh vegetables, the dish is full of shawarma spices that are cooled by a tangy yogurt tahini sauce.view Recipe
This recipe uses a blend of lean ground turkey and white button mushrooms to create a hearty filling for tender sweet potatoes. Skip the oven and simply microwave the potatoes until tender for a quick dinner. Pair with a simple salad for a meal.view Recipe