Quick Mushroom Beef Stroganoff Skillet Supper
Quick Mushroom Beef Stroganoff Skillet Supper comes together in 30 minutes for an easy weeknight dinner.
Recipe courtesy of Faith of Edible Mosaic.
Create A List
Make a list for the store or order online.
- 1⅓ pounds grass-fed ground beef (I used 85% lean)
- 1 large onion, diced
- 10 ounces crimini mushrooms (also known as baby bellas), diced
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 12 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Cooked egg noodles, rice, or vegetable noodles (like “zoodles”), for serving
- Add the beef, onion, mushroom, and garlic to a large, deep-sided skillet over high heat. Cook (covered) until the beef is browned and the vegetables are tender, about 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally to break up the meat.
- Turn the heat down to medium-low. Stir in the cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper and cook until smooth, about 3 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Serve the stroganoff sauce garnished with fresh parsley, along with egg noodles, rice, or vegetable noodles.