Quick Mushroom Beef Stroganoff Skillet Supper
Quick Mushroom Beef Stroganoff Skillet Supper comes together in 30 minutes for an easy weeknight dinner.
Recipe courtesy of Faith of Edible Mosaic.
Shop for Ingredients
Make a list for the store or order online.
- 1⅓ pounds grass-fed ground beef (I used 85% lean)
- 1 large onion, diced
- 10 ounces crimini mushrooms (also known as baby bellas), diced
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 12 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Cooked egg noodles, rice, or vegetable noodles (like “zoodles”), for serving
- Add the beef, onion, mushroom, and garlic to a large, deep-sided skillet over high heat. Cook (covered) until the beef is browned and the vegetables are tender, about 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally to break up the meat.
- Turn the heat down to medium-low. Stir in the cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper and cook until smooth, about 3 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Serve the stroganoff sauce garnished with fresh parsley, along with egg noodles, rice, or vegetable noodles.