Quick Mushroom Beef Skillet Stroganoff Skillet Supper
Quick Mushroom Beef Stroganoff Skillet Supper comes together in 30 minutes for an easy weeknight dinner.
Recipe courtesy of Faith of Edible Mosaic.
- 1⅓ pounds grass-fed ground beef (I used 85% lean)
- 1 large onion, diced
- 10 ounces crimini mushrooms (also known as baby bellas), diced
- 3 large cloves garlic, minced
- 12 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Fresh parsley, for garnish
- Cooked egg noodles, rice, or vegetable noodles (like “zoodles”), for serving
- Add the beef, onion, mushroom, and garlic to a large, deep-sided skillet over high heat. Cook (covered) until the beef is browned and the vegetables are tender, about 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally to break up the meat.
- Turn the heat down to medium-low. Stir in the cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and black pepper and cook until smooth, about 3 to 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Serve the stroganoff sauce garnished with fresh parsley, along with egg noodles, rice, or vegetable noodles.
If you like this, try these:
Make better-tasting breakfast sausage from scratch by adding the nutrition and flavor of sauteed mushrooms with this recipe from Serena Ball, MS, RD.view Recipe
Hearty mushrooms are blended with ground pork to create an easy taco filling that mimics the flavors of traditional al pastor.view Recipe
These party meatballs stay juicy by using a blend of lamb and mushrooms. Inspired by the filling of dolmas, they are loaded with aromatic fresh herbs, and rice adds tenderness to each bite. The simple dipping sauce offers a tangy twist for an appetizer that is sure to disappear quickly!view Recipe