Steak, Potato and Mushroom Kebabs
Soak up the summer with these mouth-watering steak, potato and mushroom kebabs.
Recipe courtesy of Paula Jones of bell’alimento.
- 1 pound strip steak, cubed
- 1/2 cup olive oil and vinegar salad dressing
- 24 white button mushrooms
- 24 small new potatoes
- Place steak in a large zip top bag, add salad dressing. Transfer to refrigerator and allow to marinate for 30 minutes.
- While steak is marinating, soak wooden skewers.
- Place a medium pot with water onto boil. Add potatoes and par boil.
- Assemble skewers: mushroom, steak, potato; 3 of each on each skewer.
- Grill skewers on grill or stove top on grill pan until meat is to desired done-ness, mushrooms have softened and potatoes have cooked through.
Prep time includes 30 minutes to marinate and 15 minutes active prep.
If you like this, try these:
Add a creative twist to your meal with these vegetarian scallops made from trumpet mushrooms. The mushroom scallops are browned and cooked until tender. A drizzle of nutty, caramelized brown butter and vibrant thyme send them over the top!view Recipe
This easy soup is loaded with hearty oyster mushrooms and filling potatoes. The broth is smooth and buttery, but not too heavy making it a great option for a light lunch.view Recipe