The new year is so close, we can almost taste it. But before we close this chapter, let’s look back on the delicious mushroom recipes that 2021 gave us.
As we dug in, we learned:
- Home cooks are exploring different mushroom varieties.
- While pastas and soups are beloved classics, recipes that shine light on mushrooms’ versatility are growing in popularity.
- Simplicity and ease reign in the kitchen.
With all of that being said, here are the most popular mushroom recipes of 2021! Did your favorite mushroom recipes make the list?
Most Popular Mushroom Recipes of 2021
1. Easy Mushroom Soup
This Easy Mushroom Soup is dairy free, contains two types of mushrooms and is rich in flavor. If that doesn’t convince you to make this soup, wait until you learn that this recipe has been our top recipe for three years now. 🤯
2. Pasta With Creamy Mushroom Sauce
With a simple ingredient list and quick cook time, this Pasta With Creamy Mushroom Sauce recipe will become a household fave, if it’s not already 😉.
3. Oyster Mushroom and Spinach Orecchiette With Garlic and Lemon
Looking for a dinner option that’s light and refreshing? This recipe is your solution.
4. Shiitake Mushroom Jerky
Leftovers have never been so delicious! Repurpose leftover Thanksgiving stuffing by adding pancetta, crimini Veggie jerky was among the top trends for 2021, so we aren’t surprised this delicious shiitake mushroom version was one of our top recipes. Add this easy jerky to your next snack board for extra umami goodness. 😋
5. Trumpet Mushroom Scallops With Brown Butter and Thyme
Hearty trumpet mushrooms? Caramelized brown butter? Fresh thyme? Say less.