Best Mushroom Recipes & Blogs From 2020
Through all the nights in, homemade meals and extra time spent in the kitchen this year, mushrooms have been there with their meaty, umami taste to soothe our souls and satisfy our cravings. As you and other mushroom lovers dove deeper into the world of cooking with mushrooms in 2020, several trends emerged, revealing your favorite recipes and go-to blog posts. We pulled them all together in this one, easy spot so you can take a look back and re-enjoy your top picks.
5 Most Popular Mushroom Recipes
- Easy Mushroom Soup: Comforting. Simple. Absolutely delicious. This velvety mushroom soup took the top spot in the recipe category this year.
- Oyster Mushroom and Spinach Orecchiette With Garlic and Lemon: When pasta sounds good but you’re still in the mood for something light and fresh, turn to the bright flavors of this refreshing meal.
- Pasta With Creamy Mushroom Sauce: Just nine ingredients and a few simple steps make this smooth and creamy pasta the perfect fix for busy nights when you need to refuel with something satisfying.
- Mushroom Meatloaf With Mushroom Gravy: Not only is the meatloaf itself packed with flavor, the homemade mushroom gravy adds another layer of depth for a scrumptious meal that hits the spot year-round.
- Grilled Mushroom Kabobs: Picture this: It’s a summer evening, the sun is shining, a gentle breeze is blowing and these delicious kabobs are cooking on the grill. For many of you, that was your reality this summer with these simple kabobs that rounded out your top five favorite recipes!
5 Most Visited Mushroom Blog Posts
- Cooking Quickly: How to Microwave Mushrooms: You can cook mushrooms in the microwave?! Yup. It’s super easy and one of the most healthy ways to do it. Learn how!
- Mushrooms 101: How to Select and Store Mushrooms: Clearly, the basics never go out of style. Selecting and storing mushrooms isn’t rocket science, but it’s important to know. This blog breaks it all down.
- What’s Your Mushroom Horoscope for 2020?: It’s almost funny looking back thinking our mushroom horoscopes could have predicted what 2020 had in store, but maybe for you these predictions had some truth! Check back and let us know how accurate your horoscope was.
- Spending More Time Cooking? Let Us Help.: We all had to establish new eating, grocery shopping and cooking habits to accommodate for this year’s changes. To help you through, we pulled together this page with helpful tips, recipes and insights.
- 6 Wholesome Foods to Pair With Mushrooms: Mushrooms are delicious alone but when paired with certain foods, they become a whole new kind of delicious. Check out our choices!
2020 may be coming to a close, but we have plenty planned for you in 2021. Keep an eye out for more new recipes, blogs and resources in the new year. See you there!